RBC Presents Ottawa Fall Festivals
Ticket Usage Terms and Conditions Agreement
The holder of this ticket (“Holder”) is admitted to the “Event” on condition that he/she by use of this ticket agrees to the following:
Prohibited items at the Event and Venue include, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind (includes knives, staffs/bats, bows, guns, hammers, axes);
- Bicycles inside festival grounds;
- Skateboards, roller blades, scooters, carts or personalized motorized vehicles (except wheelchairs);
- Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia;
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the venue. Alcohol purchased inside the venue must be consumed within the festival gates;
- Pets (except service dogs);
- Over-sized beach/golf umbrellas;
- Hard-sided coolers and suitcases; any personal bag larger than 12” x 12” x 6”. Diaper bags and bags specifically required for medical purposes will be allowed;
- Glass containers;
- Unauthorized vending, soliciting, sampling, of any sort;
- Professional video / photography equipment, including audio recording devices;
- Colours, symbols, or other gang-related paraphernalia;
- Sports equipment - beach balls, volleyballs, soccer balls, footballs, baseballs;
- Squirt guns or water toys;
- Megaphones, air horns, vuvuzelas, and other noisemaker devices;
- Non-collapsible chairs;
- Open flames (includes tea lights, fireworks, flares, fire toys, etc.). Cigarette lighters are permissible;
- Noxious substances (fuel, etc.) causing illness or reaction;
- Other house policies as communicated by the Event prior to event date.
Neither the Event nor the Venue is responsible for invalidated tickets due to violation of house policies, user damage, or unauthorized distribution.
Ticket is invalid if the barcode is duplicated or tampered with.
Admission is subject to compliance with applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and facility rules (the “Rules”) pertaining to RBC Presents Ottawa Fall Festivals (the “Issuer”), the Great Lawn at Lansdowne Park (the “Venue”), the City of Ottawa/National Capital Commission, Province of Ontario and Canadian federal regulations.
Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and property to ensure compliance with the Rules. RBC Presents Ottawa Fall Festivals reserves the right to inspect patron belongings and confiscate prohibited items without recompense.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. Unless explicitly named as such, tickets are sold for the festival date as a whole and not for specific acts. Tickets will not be refunded in case of inclement weather or artist cancellations. Issuer reserves the right to deny or limit replacements and/or charge a fee for this service.
If the event is cancelled in full, the Holder will be entitled to a refund in full of their purchase. "Event" is defined as the date(s) chosen during purchase.
This ticket is a revocable license; it may be withdrawn, admission refused, or Holder expelled from the premises at any time for any reason without refund to or recourse by Holder. House policies can be found at Ottawa Fall Festivals FAQ.
RESALE OR ATTEMPTED RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM THE ISSUER.
THE HOLDER OF THIS TICKET VOLUNTARILY ACKNOWLEDGES AND ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE EVENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BY PERFORMERS, SPECTATORS, OBJECTS AND OTHER INHERENT RISKS INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT AND NEGLIGENCE) AND WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT.
Holder agrees that Front Gate Tickets Inc., Ticketmaster Canada, the Issuer, the Venue and each of their affiliates, parents, related entities, owners, governors, officers, directors, partners, partnerships, sponsors, principals, employees, volunteers, and agents are expressly released and forever discharged by Holder from any and all claims arising from and related to such risks or otherwise occurring at or in connection with the Event. Holder agrees to comply with the Issuer’s policies and will not make any commercial or other unauthorized use of the Issuer or Event name, mark, or logo.
This ticket may not be used in any manner in connection with any promotion of merchandise or services of any kind or for any other commercial purposes (including contest and sweepstakes) whatsoever. Holder consents to the use by the producer of the Event, without compensation, of Holder’s image or likeness incidental to any transmission or reproduction of the Event.
The Issuer reserves the right to make changes to the rules at any time without prior Notice.
© 2021 RBC Presents Ottawa Fall Festivals
 In this document, “ticket” refers to the admission status to the Venue received by the Holder from the Issuer