How to contact the Festival
By phone: 613-247-1188 (Phones are answered from 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM on all festival days.)
If you require support with purchasing tickets online, please reach out to Front Gate Tickets directly at 844-736-7469.
Below is a listing of confirmed 2021 Ottawa Fall Festivals acts.
September 16 - Charlotte Day Wilson, DVSN, Roy Woods, Töme - First Up with RBCxMusic
September 17 - Our Lady Peace, Moist, Command Sisters
September 18 - Dean Brody, The Reklaws, Sacha
RBC Bluesfest Weekend
September 23 - Half Moon Run, Tokyo Police Club, Aysanabee, Lauryn MacFarlane
September 24 - Jann Arden, Barenaked Ladies, Ryland James
September 25 - Tom Cochrane and Red Rider, April Wine, MonkeyJunk
Ottawa Fall Festivals is a general admission (GA) outdoor event held on the Great Lawn at Lansdowne in Ottawa, Ontario. Get directions via Google Maps
September 16-18, 2021 ~ CityFolk Weekend
September 23-25, 2021 ~ RBC Bluesfest Weekend
The festival entrance is located next to the east side doors of the Aberdeen Pavilion. Gates open at 5 PM sharp each day of the festivals. Arrive early and often!
IMPORTANT→ Please remember to scan out whenever you leave the festival site.
How do I buy tickets?
Visit https://ottawafallfestivals.frontgatetickets.com to purchase tickets. Online ONLY - There will not be a Box Office onsite to purchase tickets this Fall.
Ticket Delivery: Digital PrintPass - you will be emailed a ticket that can be scanned via your phone or printed at home. Each ticket arrives in a separate email, so this saves time at the gate!
**RBC Bluesfest 2022 tickets are NOT transferrable to this event**
Need help with your ticket? Visit the Ticket Help tent onsite near the main gates. The tent will be open on all festival days from 4:00PM - 10:00PM.
All pricing is subject to change without advance notice and is provided here as a courtesy. In the case of a discrepancy between the ticket purchase site and this information, the ticket purchase site is the authoritative source. We do not offer group rates, discounts, or any other prices except those listed above for general purchases. Taxes and service charges are included in the totals below.
Full Festival Passes
CityFolk Weekend Pass $129.34
CityFolk Casino Lac Leamy VIP Weekend Pass $234.37
RBC Bluesfest Weekend Pass $141.01
RBC Bluesfest Casino Lac Leamy VIP Weekend Pass $269.37
Single Day Passes
General Admission Day Passes - ranging from $54-$71
Casino Lac Leamy VIP Day Passes (standing room only) - ranging from $89-$113
What is the Casino Lac Leamy VIP Zone?
This area is a mid-field lounge with platform seating, private bar/facilities, and VIP section attendants. The area is primarily a standing area that also features comfortable patio furniture, high-top tables and a limited number of bar stools which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Casino Lac Leamy VIP Zone is not wheelchair friendly. We recommend patrons in a wheelchair purchase GA and use the separate viewing platform or accessibility area that is specifically designated for wheelchairs.
ALL patrons eligible for a vaccine who are attending Ottawa Fall Festivals must be fully vaccinated (one shot J&J accepted), there are no exemptions (religious or medical reasons) without proof, and will be required to prove status at the gates either through a digital or printed copy. EVERYONE must wear a mask onsite at all times. Removal of a mask is allowed as per provincial guidelines when you are eating, drinking, or for other medical needs.
An individual is defined as fully immunized ≥14 days after receiving their second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series or their first dose of a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine series that is listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization or approved by Health Canada.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines or need resources to find a vaccination location near you, please check out: https://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/covid-19-vaccine.aspx
Ottawa Fall Festivals 2021 Entry Procedures
- Comply with the Festival Fan Health Pledge.
- Each day, bring a printed or digital copy of your Vaccine Record.
- Bring your Festival Ticket & a Mask.
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – Bags are allowed and will be checked – and liquids are allowed to be brought into our Festivals in sealed containers.
Festival Fan Health Pledge
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
All Ontarians can print or download their vaccination receipt from the Provincial booking portal. Those who need support obtaining a copy of their vaccination receipt including those who do not have access to a computer or printer can call the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre at 1-833-943-3900.
For Ontario patrons, we require your PDF certificate from the Province in either digital or printed hard copy. For Quebec patrons, a hard copy of your vaccination certificate or we can scan your QR code.
Exemptions are a note signed by a doctor, or for religious reasons, we require a Statement of Conscience or Religious Belief Affidavit signed by a Commissioner of Oath.
We will have increased hand sanitizer stations onsite, and our cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high touch areas.
These policies are subject to change, in accordance with provincial and local guidelines and changing circumstances. We will be updating procedures as necessary as we get closer to September 16th. For the most up-to-date information check the RBC Bluesfest and CityFolk websites and follow our social media accounts.
How can I volunteer?
We will require a limited number of volunteers for this event, and Volunteer Services will be reaching out to select Early Bird eligible returning volunteers via email with more details. Check out the FAQ section on the Volunteer website for more information about 2021: https://volunteers.ottawabluesfest.ca/
Are children permitted at the festival?
Yes! Children who are 9 and under do not need a ticket when accompanied by a parent who has valid accreditation to the festival (ticket, pass, etc.).
Please bear in mind the festival can be a loud and crowded atmosphere, so we recommend bringing earplugs and planning a meeting spot in advance in case of separation. Parental discretion is advised for some programming – please ensure you are familiar with the acts scheduled to play.
Can we use the same pass to leave and re-enter the venue?
Yes you can! Please remember to scan out when leaving the site to avoid delays when re-entering.
The festival is not inside TD Place (the stadium) but behind it on the Great Lawn. There is no seating provided in general admission. Patrons may bring collapsible lawn chairs to use in the designated lawn chair section. If you are bringing a lawn chair:
- Share your space. Fold chairs when not in use.
- Please don’t block paths or entrances.
Ottawa Fall Festivals are completely cashless for all purchases on site including; drinks, food and merchandise. We accept all forms of digital payment including Apple Pay, Google Pay, tap to pay and all major credit cards.
There’s more to the festivals than music! We have a variety of food vendors, beverage stands with alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, artist and festival merchandise, along with other fun promotions and contests.
There is underground parking available at Lansdowne Park, accessible from both Bank Street and Queen Elizabeth Driveway. The lot has colour-coded sections that will guide you to your destination, yellow and blue are the best places to park for access to Aberdeen Pavilion. You can find more parking information at https://www.tdplace.ca/td-place-parking/
You can walk, bike, bus, or drive to the festival! OC Transpo service is FREE to and from the festival. Show your purchased Ottawa Fall Festivals 2021 ticket to board transit from 3 hours before gates open and 3 hours after the final performance ends.
OC Transpo has service on the 6 Greenboro / Rockcliffe and 7 Carleton / St-Laurent routes during event hours. Both routes pick up and drop off passengers on Bank Street.
We will NOT have supervised bike parking this year.
This is an outdoor event, rain or shine. If significant weather delays are anticipated, we’ll let you know through announcements on our social media and at the festival.
Amenities to make your life easier! Locations will be indicated on our site map.
- Refillable water stations so you can keep hydrated.
- First Aid Tent – don’t hesitate to visit or ask for help if you need it.
- Info Booth and Accessibility Team – these cheerful faces can answer your questions and provide accessibility assistance.
- Portable Toilets and Handwashing Stations – self-explanatory, really.
Accessibility: Patrons with a disability who require an attendant can bring one attendant to the festival at no extra cost. The patron (with a paid ticket) and attendant can obtain the accessibility pass at the festival gate.
Lost & Found
Our main Lost & Found onsite is located at the Ticket Help tent, right beside the Main Gates. Hours are 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM every day of the festival if you are looking for an item lost, or found something onsite.
We are also holding Lost & Found items at the Accessibility/Info Booth inside the gates during festivals hours. Items will then be transferred to the Ticket Help tent at the end of each night.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. Unless explicitly named as such, tickets are sold for the festival date as a whole and not for specific acts. Tickets will not be refunded in case of inclement weather or artist cancellations. Issuer reserves the right to deny or limit replacements and/or charge a fee for this service.
If the event is cancelled in full, the Holder will be entitled to a refund in full of their purchase. "Event" is defined as the date(s) chosen during purchase.
I haven’t received my Digital PrintPass tickets. How can they be re-sent?
You can resend digital tickets on your order manually from your account.
Step 1: First, visit the event purchase account page where you purchased your tickets and sign in. If you logged in through Facebook during your purchase, please continue to log-in through Facebook.
Step 2: Click on “Your Account”, then “Order History”.
Step 3: Now, locate the order you would like to update, and select View Order Detail.
Step 4: While viewing your Order Detail, select the Resend Passes button to send your ticket(s) to the email on file.
You can check your pass(es) delivery status by clicking on your Order Number at the top of the screen.
If you are having trouble updating, accessing or resending your passes, we can also assist over the phone or by email. Please Contact Us.
What To Bring
Security will be conducting bag checks at the gates and walking the grounds to foster a safe environment. If you require their assistance, absolutely do not hesitate to let them know.
ALL BAGS WILL BE SEARCHED.
YES Portable/collapsible chairs
YES Cell phones
YES Soft-sided coolers; snacks
YES Blankets and beach towels, sunscreen, hoodies or rain ponchos
YES Empty refillable drink containers/Factory sealed non-glass water bottles
YES Small backpacks, bags, and purses. Small = no larger than 12" x 12" x 6". Diaper bags and bags specifically required for medical purposes will be allowed.
YES Personal cameras without removable lenses
YES Umbrellas (small handheld ones – no patio, golf, or beach umbrellas please)
YES Baby strollers (for your kids)
YES Prescribed medication in original packaging
Don’t Bring These: Items on the list below WILL be confiscated.
NO Weapons, Colours, or Contraband
NO Bicycles inside festival grounds
NO Skateboards, roller blades, scooters, carts or personalized motorized vehicles (except wheelchairs)
NO Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
NO Liquids EXCEPT sealed water bottles
NO Pets. Service dogs are permitted
NO Hard-sided coolers
NO Glass containers
NO Unauthorized vending permitted
NO Audio recording devices, video equipment, or cameras with a removable lens. Point and shoot cameras and cell phone cameras are fine
NO Drones, UAV or remote-controlled ‘toys’
NO Beach balls, soccer balls, baseballs, footballs, etc.
NO Squirt guns or water toys
NO Non-collapsible Chairs
Ottawa Fall Festivals House Policies
(Alcohol Sale, Service & Consumption along with Overall Festival Behaviour)
- All patrons who wish to purchase, consume or hold alcohol must be at least 19 years of age and must have valid, one-piece, government-issued, photo identification;
- Acceptable forms of identification include:
- A valid driver’s license with a photograph
- Ontario Photo Card
- Canadian Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card with a photograph
- Canadian Armed Forces identification card
- An LCBO BYID photo card;
- All patrons who appear under 30 years old may be asked to show ID at anytime;
- Staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry or service to any individual or party;
- Individuals demonstrating signs of intoxication will not be allowed to enter or will be refused service and ejected from the establishment;
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind are permitted to be brought onto or removed from the premises;
- Staff and management reserve the right to inspect personal effects at any time;
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited and can be cause for ejection;
- Staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry or eject patrons based on clothing or apparel deemed to be inappropriate or offensive;
- All cameras with detachable lenses without a photo/media pass, are prohibited on festival grounds and can be cause for refusal of entry or removal from premises;
- The following behaviours are grounds for ejection:
- Rowdiness, violent or aggressive behaviour
- Use or possession of illegal narcotics
- Use of counterfeit currency
- Vandalism or theft
- Showing signs of intoxication
- Engaging in conduct that may cause harm to yourself or others
- Non-compliance with a staff request
- Disobeying any house policy
- No refunds or exchanges of any kind will occur if a patron is ejected based on an action above
- WILL NOT SERVE ALCOHOL TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 19
- WILL NOT ALLOW ENTRY / SERVICE TO ANYONE SHOWING SIGNS OF INTOXICATION
- WILL NOT TOLERATE AGGRESSIVE / ILLEGAL/DANGEROUS BEHAVIOUR
- WILL NOT ALLOW ILLEGAL NARCOTICS
- WILL NOT ALLOW OUTSIDE ALCOHOL
- WILL NOT PERMIT SMOKING OF ANY KIND
- WILL NOT GIVE REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
- WILL NOT ALLOW CLOTHING DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE
Please Enjoy Responsibly!
Thank you for your cooperation,
Staff and Management
Ottawa Fall Festivals