RBC Bluesfest 2017
Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions Agreement
The holder of this ticket (“Holder”) is admitted to the 2017 Royal Bank Bluesfest (the “Event”) on condition that he/she by use of this ticket agrees to the following:
- Prohibited items at the Event and Venue include, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind (includes knives, staffs/bats, bows, guns, hammers, axes)
- Bicycles inside festival grounds
- Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, carts or personalized motorized vehicles (except wheelchairs)
- Illegal substances or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the venue. Alcohol purchased inside the venue must be consumed within the festival gates.
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Over-sized beach/golf umbrellas
- Hard-sided coolers and suitcases
- Glass bottles, containers, vessels, etc.
- Unauthorized vending, soliciting, sampling, of any sort
- Professional video / photography equipment, including audio recording devices
- Colours, symbols, or other gang-related paraphrenalia
- Sports equipment - beach balls, volleyballs, soccer balls, footballs, baseballs
- Squirt guns or water toys
- Megaphones, air horns, vuvuzelas, etc.
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Open flames (includes tea lights, fireworks, flares, fire toys, etc.). Cigarette lighters are permissible.
- Noxious substances (fuel, etc.) causing patron illness or reaction
- Neither the Event nor the Venue is responsible for invalidated tickets due to violation of house policies, user damage, or unauthorized distribution.
- Ticket is invalid if the barcode or RFID card/wristband is duplicated, removed, or tampered with.
- Admission is subject to compliance with applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and facility rules (the “Rules”) pertaining to Ottawa Bluesfest (the “Issuer”), Lebreton Flats Park (the “Venue”), the City of Ottawa/National Capital Commission, Province of Ontario and Canadian federal regulations.
- Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and property to ensure compliance with the Rules. RBC Bluesfest reserves the right to inspect patron belongings and confiscate prohibited items without recompense.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES: Lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged tickets (in wristband or voucher form) will not be refunded or honoured in any way. Patrons with registered wristbands can request their order be transferred to a replacement band. Issuer reserves the right to deny or limit replacements and/or charge a fee for this service.
- Only original purchasers can edit, access, amend, or delete account information, including, but not limited to, RFID cards, wristbands, tickets, and any other method of accreditation related to purchases.
- This ticket is a revocable licence; it may be withdrawn, admission refused, or Holder expelled from the premises at any time for any reason without refund to or recourse by Holder. House policies can be found at www.ottawabluesfest.ca.
RESALE OR ATTEMPTED RESALE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM THE ISSUER.
THE HOLDER OF THIS TICKET VOLUNTARILY ACKNOWLEDGES AND ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE EVENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BY PERFORMERS, SPECTACTORS, OBJECTS AND OTHER INHERENT RISKS INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT AND NEGLIGENCE) AND WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT.
Holder agrees that Front Gate Tickets Inc, the Issuer, the Venue and each of their affiliates, parents, related entities, owners, governors, officers, directors, partners, partnerships, sponsors, principals, employees, volunteers, and agents are expressly released and forever discharged by Holder form any and all claims arising from and related to such risks or otherwise occurring at or in connection with the Event. Holder agrees to comply with the Issuer’s policies and will not make any commercial or other unauthorized use of the Issuer or Event name, mark, or logo.
This ticket may not be used in any manner in connection with any promotion of merchandise or services of any kind or for any other commercial purposes (including contest and sweepstakes) whatsoever. Holder consents to the use by the producer of the Event, without compensation, of Holder’s image or likeness incidental to any transmission or reproduction of the Event.
GA DAY PASS HOLDERS: Holders acknowledge and affirm that there are no re-entry privileges on this ticket category. Once tickets are “in venue” they will not be readmitted at the main gates.
YOUTH WRISTBAND HOLDERS: Holders acknowledge and affirm that they are under 22 years of age at July 6, 2017. The Issuer reserves the right to verify age identification at the Event, the Venue, or during any part of the RFID wristband fulfillment process. Wristband holders will be subject to age verification at the Event/Venue and agree to produce age-specific identification at the request of Event management or personnel. Should the Holder be unable to satisfactorily meet the age verification requirements established by Issuer (below), the Holder will be subject to ejection from the venue until such time as age verification can be established.
Further, youth passport holders shall be issued a non-transferrable RFID wristband which is subject to verification at the Event/Venue gates. Bands found to be tampered with/altered will be removed and deactivated immediately by Event personnel. No refunds or exchanges will be provided in the aforementioned circumstance[s].
The Issuer reserves the right to make changes to the rules at any time without prior Notice.
© 2017 RBC Bluesfest
 In this document, “ticket” refers to the admission status to the Venue purchased by the Holder from the Issuer, be it in voucher or wristband form. Vouchers will not provide access to the park and must be exchanged for wristbands prior to entering the Venue.