07/05 UPDATE - Canadian War Museum parking is sold out for most nights at the festival. Parking access is limited to passholders only.
The festival site is located in an area with minimal street parking, and road closures nightly are implemented for the safety of pedestrians. We encourage patrons to take transit, walk, cycle, or be dropped off at the site.
There is limited parking available in the Canadian War Museum underground parking garage. Parking passes may be pre-purchased as an add-on when buying your festival ticket(s).
---> The lot is accessible from 5PM - 7PM on weekdays and 2PM - 7PM on weekends. If you arrive earlier your pass will not be valid.
---> Pass must be exchanged when you enter the garage for a stub to exit the lot at the end of the night.
---> There are NO in/out privileges.
---> Cars must be parked inside the Canadian War Museum prior to street closure at 7PM. The site is not accessible to vehicular traffic after 8PM due to road closures for the safety of our patrons.
RBC Bluesfest has partnered with a parking lot operator in Gatineau to offer additional parking that is about a 10-15 minute walk from the festival. Passes are available for purchase online only here: https://bf18parking.frontgatetickets.com/
- This pass provides access to Les Enterprises Marc Dubé lots at 59 and 79 rue Wellington in Gatineau, QC (Google Maps link). Spots are assigned first-come, first-serve.
- The lots are accessible to passholders from 4PM on weekdays and 1 PM on weekends. If you arrive earlier your pass will not be valid.
- Pass must be printed and presented at the gate for entrance, and displayed on the dashboard when the vehicle is parked in the lot.
- There are NO in/out privileges.
- Overnight parking IS permitted, but vehicles must be removed by 7AM on weekdays and 10AM on weekends. Vehicles not removed by then will be towed.
In addition, here are some parking lots relatively near the festival site. RBC Bluesfest does not operate these and has no knowledge of rates/availability; they are listed here as a courtesy only.
- Place de Ville, Queen and Kent;
- Place du Portage, Rue Maisonneuve;
- Terrace de la Chaudière, Rue Eddy;
- World Exchange Plaza, Albert at Kent
OC Transpo Park and Ride is another option. OC Transpo service is free to and from the festival (show your festival pass when boarding the bus), starting 3 hours before gates open until 2 hours after the gates close.
O-Train access is also included. You must present your RBC Bluesfest ticket to a OC Transpo customer service representative (use the video chat call or an emergency call box if an attendant is not present). Greenboro Station riders can also present their ticket at the accessibility gate.